Custom & OEM company brand products
Provide your ideas & sketches or related materials
Provide your ideas and sketches or related materials
Mass production of different styles of jewelry
Explore new product development together
Bronze & Silver & 316L Stainless Steel Jewelry
316L stainless steel/Copper/Silver
Your idea with reference pictures or website
IP Gold/Rose gold/SiLver, Antique/Black paint
Stainless Steel Rings
Pendant necklace series
Combined stone series
Stainless steel chain series
Silver product series
- Churinga is affiliated with Hotsell Company Limited. Our factory is located in Panyu District, Guangzhou City, China.
- More than 300 highly skilled craftsmen and the latest Jewelry manufacturing technology to produce the best possible quality jewelry.
- We are one of the Chinese leading Jewelry manufacturers providing high-quality jewelry. Quick-time delivery and most competitive pricing.
- Whether wholesale or customized, we provide efficiency and good.
- China Factory Direct Prices & Quick Sample Supply
- TOP quality jewelry OEM & ODM
- Quick and timely production and delivery Vendor
- From planning to final production under one roof
- Use of the latest technology and highly skilled craftsmen
- Highest and strict standards of quality control and check
- Professional Custom Service since 2004
- 16 Years of Manufacturing Experience as a Jewelry Supplier
- Stock for jewelry wholesale and custom for brand
After the initial idea and/or sketch are developed, it’s time to start work on the digital model. Using CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software, the third designer will make a digital render of your jewelry. Depending on the complexity of the project, this can take anywhere from a day to a week.
Burned the encased wax model in an oven, create a duplicate of the original wax design, which is polished to perfection. The silver master model is then packed into a special mold rubber to form a solid block. Take off the silver master first. Then put the rubber back together to form a wax reproduction.
Turn wax into gold, 10 or 20 are placed on a large branching wax tree. thicker pieces will go on the bottom, thinner on the top and the joint where the piece is joined to each branch must be positioned in a thick place in the design. When it is complete, the whole wax structure is placed in a flask.
At this stage, your piece starts looking more like the jewelry you might see in a store. The wax is melted away and is replaced with your metal of choice in molten form, usually gold, silver, or platinum. The metal then dries into the shape of your jewelry. This technique is called “lost wax” casting.
For this step, the diamond setter finally adds the diamonds or other gemstones to your piece. He carefully sets the central stone on the mount. If side stones are involved, the setter needs to hand drill for these before setting. Using a microscope, they then set each separate stone carefully.
To make sure the metal is polished to perfection so it’s as shiny as possible. Or it only needs a light final polish to bring out the luster and shine of the gold. This is done by putting a fine red jeweler’s rouge on a soft cotton cloth and buffing the piece by hand, making sure that all the details are shining.
The mold we have created before (NOT INCLUDING THE CUSTOMIZED DESIGN)
SEND US YOUR INQUIRY
please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.